Tuesday 7 February 2017

THE ICICLE

Seems like yesterday, when we first met. I remember how in the midst of drilling our bodies out in exercise, you bluntly asked where I lived. I starred you right in the face , wondering where and and how you acquired such effrontery.  You came right through me, amidst your sweaty and sweet smelling body (no paradox). I dismissed you immediately, but in my heart, you had formed a lasting impression. Unfortunately, after our first meet, you vanished, never to return to Leilas.  I looked out for you day after day, but you never came. At that juncture, I was rest assured that the gods of “ starcross” had decided our fate. But in my still moments, your image always resurfaced.  Against all odds, we met again, and it felt anew. This time, you asked for my digits and I punched into your phone, almost immediately. I had been dying to see you after our first meet, and from your facial expressions, I gathered that you were elated as well. It was a tad weird, but wedding bells were ringing in my head. At that moment, all I wanted to do was to get off my sweats and flirt provocatively in a pretty dress, all for you. You wanted the same too. We reconnected. It got magical………(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment