Thursday 6 October 2016

YEAR OLDER, YEAR WISER

Hello world, been a minute. So I was a year older recently. Typically, birthdays are reflection points and that one day that we take stock and re-evaluate our selves, you know, adding new goals, replacing old habits and take over the world......for one day. I didn't do any of that. For me, re-evaluation is a daily core. But I came up with something different, and God willing, I think I am going to stick to this plot. I  am going to be more appreciative of people's assistance to me, appreciate people that truly care, and purge out people that don't. At first I thought it was selfish, reciprocating affection and gratitude, but  don't they say that  you close up your inner circle as you grow older? On a brighter note, I think It would be a positive. It means I'll love harder., be more selfless and put in a lot of work, to be good to the ones that stick their necks out, because sometimes in the bid to please people that don't really care, we fail to appreciate the ones that are worth the hassle. Don't get me wrong, I try to be selfless, the best way I can, but I am a bloody realist (excuse my French), and times and experience have taught me that some people would never appreciate you, even if you took a grenade for them. So here's to living, for me.xxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment